Saturday, September 20, 2014

Prepping for Palm Con '14 and a salute to those who came before.

As I was getting things in order for Palm Con this year I came across a pile Zero level characters that died in the Witch of Wydfield adventure.

So I thought I should list them and how they died!


Itchy the Urchin: killed by animate vines
Twitchy the 1/2ling vagrant: killed by animated vines
Theo the Mercenary: killed by animated vines
Snap the Dwarf Miner: killed by arrow in chest from a friend
Rucky the Rice farmer: eaten by the animated cauldron
Freda the Ostler: eaten by the animated cauldron
"Billy" the Squire: eaten by the animated cauldron
Greggy D. the Woodcutter: Heart ripped out by Demon

There were more but I think some of the players took home their dead with them.

I will try to keep better track of things this year!

Keep your eyes on this blog as Palm Con updates will be coming next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment