Monday, September 15, 2014

Birthday Blast part 2 and a surprise at the end!


The battle at Mount Skullzfyre was truly EPIC!!!! Let me say that the Boulderific card plays really nasty when you have eight players!!! The magic items in this game have me thinking I need to port them over into our DCC campaign. They would fit in very well!
I mean what self-respecting spell caster wouldn't want these kinds of magical items, right!?
The Nick Edwards art is also screamingly hilarious and Gonzo DCC all at the same time. I'm really looking forward to the expansion for this game.

The spell war lasted long into the night, and we had 3 different winners, but two of them dropped out before the final round, so it Jung Jung the Spirit Master that was the Last Wizard standing this year!

We will see who will be our champion at next years Epic Spell War.

I was also lucky enough to stumble upon this great offer over at Boardgamegeek and am now awaiting the arrival of this cool Promo-pack of cards to add to the Spell card Deck!
Look out for Haggatha Hefer's Crushazorian Godstorm spell. Sounds cool!

And finally, the Surprise at the end....

I came home today to discover an unexpected package from DCC (Dungeon Crawl Classics) waiting for me??????


A bunch of birthday loot from the Dark master Himself!!! 
A cool DCC mini-poster, a few post-it pads, bookmarks, a 7 sided die, the 2014 free rpg day booklet, and a Pure Stain Human: Metamorphosis Alpha dice bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOTALLY AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment