Thursday, September 4, 2014

Palm Con 2014!

Last Year I was invited to Palm Con 2013 and ran two great sessions of DCC RPG for the Convention and it was part of the World tour in 2013, and now I will be running three Zero-level Funnels at this years Palm Con 2014 on Sept. 27th-28th!!!!
Here is where you can check out the Events and times:   http://www.palmcon.net/events.html

What adventures will I be running you ask? Well let me tell you.....

Saturday begins with:

Then Saturday afternoon we close out the first day with my own slightly altered version of "Street Kids of Ur Hadad" from the Metal Gods of Ur-Hadad Zine, which I am calling: "Street Kids of the City State"

Then on Sunday I will run:

All three are from Third party publishers and carry the DCC seal of approval! If you are in the Palm Beach County area the last weekend of September (27th-28th) stop by and join the fun! Keep an eye on the blog as I will post about it all after the Con.

1 comment: