Friday, July 29, 2016

Star Trek: Mega Bloks Captains Log supplemental.

Here are a couple of pictures with the Mega Bloks figures and Okum Arts paper Star Trek minis. More likely than not I will be using the Mega Bloks terrain with the paper minis. Once I have the Bridge and Transporter room, I may run a game and use the Mega Bloks figures, we will see....


The Mega Bloks figures are quite a bit larger than the 28mm paper minis, but I think they are both cool and work well with the terrain pieces.


The Mega Bloks figures do come with a variety of equipment. The "Guardian" set has 2 phasers, 1 communicator and 1 tricorder, while the "Day of the Dove" set just has 4 swords. I'm thinking hard about getting a 2nd "Guardian" set so I have more equipment and the ability to have a few extra crewmen if needed. I hope this helps you make a decision if these sets would be a good fit for your own Star trek games!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment