Thursday, August 21, 2014

World of Eroc turns 2!!!!


So as of the 17th of August this blog is now two years old! Things have been progressing well and what I set out to do here is going smoothly. The addition of G+ has brought what is happening here to the attention of a bunch of other fellow gamers and super cool people.  I want to say thanks to everybody who stops in to check out my weirdness and follow the plight of those who sit with me around the table rolling dice and having fun! Big Thanks goes to all the members of the Heroes of Eros!

The latest episode of our Star Frontiers game will be up soon and in the meantime here is preview of things to come!!!!





4 comments:

  1. It's been a fun 2 years!

    Wait a minute, that flying head reminds me of Istrobian too much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... Well I guess the question becomes more relevant - "Is that God Metal on the base of the jar?"

      (Tarek) Scantily clad dames in distress? I'm in for a little adventure through time and space, just as long as I don't come back with gray hair...

      Delete
  2. Then again, is that God Metal at the base of that jar????

    ReplyDelete