Saturday, September 1, 2012

Come, come my friends. I have something to show you!

Welcome my friends, I am Marcus the Decent. I bring you wares, baubles, trinkets and more! From the far eastern city of spice Tarantis at the edge of the world, to western City State of the World Emperor. From the Holy cities of the desert dwelling Mycretians in the south to the ice bound city of Valon in the north. I my friends, am the only merchant that can offer you these items at discounted prices!

My friends, one drop of this tincture added to a cup of wine sustained the Green Emperor himself as he led the rites in the pleasure pits for a month. Imagine what it could do for you! 

Specialty items for sale:

10' Pole of treasure divining: this sturdy yet slightly pliable oak pole was recently revealed to have belonged to a Halfling treasure hunter. This pole was used to plumb the depths of the mystical "Portal under the Stars" and can lead the wielder unerringly to gemstones and veins of precious metal. It can be yours for a mere silver piece!

2 Pitchforks of monster taming: This set of paired pitchforks are the only farming tools to have survived the razing of the small farming village of Eros. Identified by a surviving witness as the pitchforks used to defend that place against vile man-beasts! Protect your family and home with these tested and true items for a mere 5 silver pieces. Sold only as a set!

1 Man-beast Spear: forged by the dirty bloodstained paws of the hell spawned, this twisted vile tool fit only for dealing death should not even be sold for ANY price. Yet, the hand of fate stepped in and this spear alone was turned against its creator and slayed him. Now you can fight evil with evil's own creation for a measly 15 copper!

Newly acquired items:

Hand carved stout ash Staff: this home spun item was hand crafted by a dearly departed citizen of Eros. Yours for 2 silver, and some of the proceeds go to the orphans of Eros fund at the Temple of Law.

Deer pelt: sturdy enough for soft new boots, or bedding. The ladies will love it.  One Silver and a half.


Remember my Friends I am only in town for 3 days before I must travel on. Come see me soon, or you will have to wait until I return.

5 comments:

  1. Marcus, since you are constantly traveling, and since you are so decent, might I inquire as to whether you have, or can get the following items:

    2 jade stones, of about 1/2 inch diameter and 1/4 inch thickness each
    1 Cat's eye stone, about 1 inch diameter and 1/2 inch thickness

    Metal ore, preferably the toughest, strongest, and lightest ore that is available - enough to forge a short sword blade. Mind you, the ore must be able to be forged and tempered like iron, take an edge like iron, but be swift like wood

    If you do not have available, can you get them? And more importantly, how much will it cost me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furthermore, Marcus, I will require additional items in the future after the above have been obtained.

    I will also need iron ore from the Western peaks, highly sought after by my fellow Tharbrian smiths - not as exotic as my ore request above, but a very good ore. I will need enough to forge a rapier blade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, young Tyrrian come over to the marketplace and I will take care of your orders.

    ReplyDelete