Saturday, August 25, 2012

Characters III

Here are a few more of our stalwart adventurers.

                                          *Update from Characters I*
Tyrrian is the last member of his family, he wields the sword and dagger crafted by his father for his older brothers. He has vowed to avenge them and the other villagers who died.

Emily the parsnip farmer and her chicken "kate" are picking up the way of the Warrior. She is childhood friends with Chi and the missing Alan.

Unlike the wild-forest child Chi, Calis is much older than the humans understand. He is wise in the ways of the forest and took offense when the man-beasts razed Eros village. The loss of his friends doesn't weigh as heavily upon him as it would a human, but he does not want evil to flourish.

                                                    "Sorry Friar, I couldn't help it!"
Garrotte Denslinger, the halfling gypsy showed up in the village one day and never left. Friar Beavis must keep an ever watchful eye upon him because as you see if it's not nailed down, Denslinger will make off with it.




8 comments:

  1. This is great, I love the character pic choices. I'm still trying to figure out where the picture of current Tyrrian came from. I know all the others, but still trying to figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The current Tyrrian is from Season of the Witch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, completely forgot about that movie. It was actually a pretty decent one, too. I was thinking it might have been the squire in "Ironclad", but it's the one from "Season of the Witch".

      I know the other pics have come from: "Hawk the Slayer"; "Krull"; "Ironclad"; "Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves"; "Conan" (all three); "LOTR"; and even "Kull the Conquerer". All great choices.

      Delete
    2. Forgot that "Dragonslayer" was also used for some pics. BTW, where do you think the name Tyrrian came from?

      Delete
    3. I imagine the name is either an old D&D character of yours, or from a book or movie.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was the name of the King's Captain of the Guard in "Dragonslayer". I didn't really care for the character in the movie, but I thought it was a cool name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I read it I remembered that! I need to watch that movie again.

      Delete