Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Help the Aquabats, help the World!

There is a lot of crap out in the world these days, and these guys deserve a chance to supplant some of that.

My family and I have truly enjoyed The Aquabats for over a decade, heck they were my daughter's first live concert when she was 4! We met the guys and they were awesome!! I love the "Super Show!" and how it is a throwback to those late 70's style Saturday morning Live Action shows like the Isis & Shazam Power Hour, Sigmund & the Sea Monsters and Banana Splits!

Mightyeroc & his minion with MC Bat Commander!

If you have never seen "The Aquabats Super Show!" or heard their music, check it out on Youtube. I think season 1 of the Super show might still be on Netflix as well. If not you can see all the episodes online.

Anyway, for the cost of a Starbucks run or even dining out for one night throw that cash at these guys and help something positive and fun happen in the world!

I AM THE AQUABATS!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/theaquabats/wearetheaquabats

Ricky Fitness with Minion & Mighteroc!

1 comment:

  1. The Aquabats are ace! Thanks for spreading the word about their Kickstarter.

    ReplyDelete