Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Enter: Gramma World!

So this Friday I dip my toes into the strange realm of Gramma World by David Okum!!!

Get Gramma World Here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/200949/Gramma-World

Three of my four players have already created their characters, and boy is rolling up your Gramma a HOOT! Compatible with Swords & Wizardry White Box and Basic D&D. The game is a quick pick-up and easy to use on new gamers.

For inspiration for the first adventure I have been filling my brain with the following awesomeness...
Man-thing is great because the home stomping ground of the main character is right here in Florida, where Gramma World takes place!

Good old Kolchak, gives me that old-school investigation inspiration I need to help steer the Gramma's into the weird. Plus watching these again is just fun anyway. I remember how much the Zombie episode freaked me out as a kid!!

Stay tuned for a rip-roaring write-up of our first session soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment