Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Star Frontiers Chapter 4 Prologue: Planet of Mystery


Slave City One:
"There is too much at stake here and failure is not an option. I want these troublesome survivors found sooner than later! Captain Straub, I feel you will complete this mission for me to my satisfaction. Especially since they killed your little brother."

"AAaahhhrrr, Big Tiny will be avenged and the Pan-Galactic scum eaters will pay in blood! I'll bring you their heads on a platter Star Devil, you can count on me!"


Somewhere on Volturnus:
"I must reveal myself sooner than anticipated, the Time-Walker warned me that this could happen. Hopefully the Chosen one and his companions will be enough to turn the tide that is coming. All things must change..."

Deep in the desert:
The signal has been sent, soon they will respond. Those who opposed us before are no more. We will return and take what we want, we will cleanse and enslave. We will destroy all who would resist. The signal has been sent.

Get ready to return to: VOLTURNUS, Planet of Mystery! 

2 comments: