Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Knock, knock... Let October in.


So for October I plan to try to get in some Horror themed gaming. Here are some of the things I'm hoping to get done:

1) Get in a full session of Black Morn Manor! This little gem arrived in early September. I have done a walk through of the rules and game play with my buddy. It is a very cool little game. Now to play a full round of it!

2) We've played 1 session of this and I would like to get at least one more in during this month. Really digging the way this game plays!

3) If I do end up running any Fantasy RPG's during the month, I will make great effort to gear the adventure towards a Horror theme! Or at least really creepy.....

4) Watch as many Hammer Horror Flicks as I can get my hands on!

No comments:

Post a Comment