Sunday, June 15, 2014

The End of the Beginning, the Beginning of the End. The cycle continues.....

Art: Jack Kirby
Chaos vs. Law, Law vs. Chaos. Balance battles both in equal measure. Mortals ebb and flow in the tides of the never ending battle. Some mortals rise to champion a given side. The Eroc-verse even now is witness to such choices being made by those who wish make a stand. The battle has been fought before, and will be fought again. The pot simmers to a boil and soon it shall spill over into the mortal plane. Get ready.....

2 comments:

  1. I will fight Chaos and Evil until the last breath escapes my lips and the last drop of blood leaves my body. I will not give up, I will not falter, for Sashu and Sinakad will see me through. The world will once again be bathed in Light and Law and the Scarlet Tigers will forever be vigilant and remain ready to stem the tides of Chaos and Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Tarek} - Um, yeah, what he said (pointing to Tyrrian). (Fake cough and muted voice) Except for maybe that last breath and last drop of blood part...

    ReplyDelete