Sunday, August 9, 2015

Conversations from the Dog & Bone: a Marqest dungeon interlude

Odgle

Odgle, the Halfling: "My employer kicked the ol' bucket in the cellars. Right shame that was; he was quite the bold dwarf, with a peculiar, but fancy hat! The ghost of the Duke haunts those cellars beneath the gatehouse, so you'd be wise to steer clear!"


Hemessa

Hemessa, the Door Spiker: "Um...Bordric the dwarf hired me to keep the doors open...but then he just kept breaking them down with his hammer! I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but, um, I felt a little useless. I got really scared when he tried to climb the Wizard's Tower, and he suddenly caught fire! I think that tower might be protected by magic or something! And below the gatehouse, all the blood and-and...body parts, and g-g-gross stuff...." *Hemessa faints*





No comments:

Post a Comment